60 free entry tickets and maximum mobility from May to October!
The inclusive card for your holiday!
From May til with the ‘Nationalpark Sommercard there will be two newall-inclusive tickets for a holiday in the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region.
Guests receive these tickets from their accommodation provider on the day they arrive and with them get to avail of more than 60 attractions, such as the numerous cable cars and leisure and sports facilities, as well as free entry to sights, museums and natural sights.
The ‘Nationalpark Sommercard Mobil’ also ensures you enjoy maximum mobility, since you get to use local public transport free of charge.The day ticket for the ‘Großglockner alpine road’ and the weekly ticket for the Gerlos Alpenstraße are also included.
© Ferienregion Nationalpark Hohe Tauern GmbH
In order to get the most out of all the National Park Holiday Region has to offer, from 1 May until 31 October we offer the Nationalpark SommerCard.
All holidaymakers who stay at participating partner hotels receive the Nationalpark SommerCard for free.
60 attractions including landmarks, museums and natural wonders, recreation and sports facilities as well as mountain cable cars can be visited and used with this card.
Furthermore, this card ensures maximum mobility. It entitles you to free use of all local public transportation and includes all-day toll charges for the “Großglockner Hochalpenstraße” as well as the “Gerlos Alpenstraße”.
More than 60 included services
• Cable cars
• Sports and recreation facilities
• Museums and exhibitions
• Natural experiences
One attraction every day – free of charge
• Free for all guests in participating partner businesses for the duration of their stay. Including the arrival and departure day.
• Only available from your accommodation provider – The SommerCard is not available for purchase.
• Valid from 1st May to 31st October
• Each service of the inclusive partners can be used free of charge 1 x per day
• Further attractive discounts for bonus partners and second entries.
The mobility benefits
• Free use of the local Pinzgau railway and all Salzburg Verkehr Postbuses in the Pinzgau Region daily
• Free use of participating ‘hiking buses’
• A day ticket for the Grossglockner High Alpine Road
• A day ticket for the Gerlos Alpine Road
Nationalpark Summer Programme 2022
This year, once again, the National Park will offer its guests a summer program from July 11 to September 11,
which can be enjoyed free of charge with the Nationalpark SommerCard. Please note that you still might have to register for some of the excursions. Fares for taxis and cable cars as well as toll charges etc. are extra. The National Park is home to a network of high-quality interactive visitor- and educational attractions (theme paths, exhibitions, education centers, etc.), which perfectly complement visits to this nature sanctuary while expanding knowledge about ecological, socio-cultural and commercial factors relating to the National Park. During the summer and
winter months, National Park Headquarters offers interested visitors a wide selection of excursions on different topics: traverses of the Tauern mountains, wildlife watching, geological excursions and much more.
More Informations: hohetauern.at/en